The MID program admits students for Fall matriculation only.
- Completion of online program application
- Undergraduate transcript
- 3 letters of recommendation
- Statement of intent/purpose
- Digital portfolio (Max 10 MB)
- Highlight the knowledge and skills that are the basis of your application to the master program with competitive design projects. OR
- Showcase the type of work you have done such as products, drawings, photography, etc.
- GRE Score – GRE requirement will be waived for students applying for Fall 2022 admission.
- TOEFL is required. The minimum accepted score is 100 on a single test for the internet-based TOEFL exam, with minimum section scores of 19 or higher on each skill area. Score of 600 for paper-based TOEFL exam.
- A minimum overall IELTS score of 7.0 is required, with minimum section scores of:
- Reading 6.5
- Listening 6.5
- Speaking 6.5
- Writing 5.5
|Fall Admission||Online application, recommendation letters & official test score reports received by:||May 1|