General Program Information
- Time Tickets will be issued by the Registrar’s Office one day prior to the beginning of registration. Step-by-step instructions can be found on their site.
- GT-Shenzhen classes are only available to those students who have their campus coded for Shenzhen. If you encounter a campus restriction error during online registration, please email GT-Shenzhen to be sure that your campus code is correct in the GT registration system.
- Senior undergraduate students need to request permit to enroll in graduate courses from the graduate office of your home school (ECE, ISYE, CS, ME, etc).
- Audit/sit-in considerations
Video classes: Access course materials, homework submission, exams, degree petition, copyright forms.
Textbooks: The program provides a couple of copies of current edition textbooks for each course (on-site or video) offered at GT-Shenzhen. Inexpensive international editions of some of the textbooks can be purchased in China. For those textbooks that can only be purchased from outside of China, you can place order online (for example, via amazon.com) and have them shipped to you in China.
- Registrar: Transcripts, degree petitions, rules & regulations
- Graduate Student Forms
GT Honor Code: Violation of the GT code of conduct can result in disciplinary warning, probation, suspension, or expulsion.
Your GT computer account: First-time login, various GT online services
Computer and internet access: Protect against viruses, VPN, WiFi, MATLAB, Canvas, connectivity/firewall
GT-Shenzhen Tuition and fees: Payment options and instructions
- Daily Purchases: Wechat Pay and Ali Pay are the most popular methods of payment (retail or otherwise) in China.
Local transportation and domestic travel: Taxi companies, taxi fare, Metro, CTrip, train schedule search