The scholarships below are quoted in the Chinese currency RMB. You can visit this page to obtain the exchange rate between RMB and the currency of your interest. As of 1/1/2022, the exchange rate between USD and RMB is approximately 1 USD = 6.36 RMB.
We are pleased to announce the availability of a limited number of merit-based GT-Shenzhen scholarships in the form of partial tuition waivers at three different levels:
- Level A Scholarship at a total of 30,000 RMB, distributed over 3 semesters at 10,000 RMB per semester.
- Level B Scholarship at a total of 21,000 RMB, distributed over 3 semesters at 7,000 RMB per semester.
- Level C Scholarship at a total of 12,000 RMB, distributed over 3 semesters at 4,000 RMB per semester.
Eligibility: All incoming (newly admitted) GT-Shenzhen MS students are eligible for consideration.
- Ranking during your undergraduate studies. If you have enrolled in a graduate program, please submit your graduate ranking information as well. All original official ranking certificates and transcripts must be received by our Atlanta office before you can be considered; see Contact Us page.
- The reputation of your undergraduate university (and graduate university, if applicable), as well as the rigor of your curriculum.
- TOEFL, GRE scores and GPA.
- Once enrolled in a GT MS program, the merit-based scholarship can be discontinued if the recipient is found to have violated the Georgia Tech Student Code of Conduct or if the student fails to maintain a 3.5 cumulative GPA (out of 4.0) in the preceding GT semester.
Scholarship decisions will be made approximately 2 months before the start of each term.
Scholarship recipients will be asked to assist the GT-Shenzhen office with various administrative tasks.