We are pleased to offer a number of $2,500 scholarships, sponsored by the National Association of Chinese-Americans (NACA), to encourage international students to study at the GT-Shenzhen campus for one semester or more. The purpose is to provide assistance to students who were not originally from mainland China, an opportunity to experience Shenzhen and to learn about the Chinese culture, as well as to increase diversity on the GT-Shenzhen campus.
To be eligible, the applicant must meet the following requirements:
- The applicant was not born in Mainland China;
- The student’s GPA is 3.25 or above;
- The applicant is in good disciplinary standing.
Specific application deadlines are:
|June 1||Fall Semester|
|November 1||Spring Semester|
|March 15||Summer Semester|
Applicants should submit a 1-page application (in .pdf format) to the program administrator by the application deadline.
Your application should include:
- Your name, GTID, email, phone, major, advisor (if any);
- Your country of birth and your current citizenship;
- A statement of why you are interested in the scholarship and what you hope to gain from the study abroad experience.