We are pleased to offer a number of $2,500 scholarships, sponsored by the National Association of Chinese-Americans (NACA), to encourage students to switch campus to GT-Shenzhen campus to study for one semester or more. The purpose is to provide assistance to students who were not originally from mainland China, an opportunity to experience Shenzhen and to learn about the Chinese culture, as well as to increase diversity on the GT-Shenzhen campus.
To be eligible, the applicant must meet the following requirements:
- The applicant was not born in Mainland China;
- The applicant is a current GT-Atlanta or GT-Lorraine graduate student or BS/MS program student in good academic and disciplinary standing;
- The student’s current GPA is 3.25 or above.
Interested students should apply in the semester prior to the semester of exchange at GT-Shenzhen.
Specific application deadlines are:
June 1 for fall semester NACA Scholarship
November 1 for spring semester NACA Scholarship
March 15 for summer semester NACA Scholarship
Applicants should submit a 1-page application (in .pdf format) to the program administrator by the application deadline.
Your application should include:
- Your name, GTID, email, phone, major, advisor;
- Your country of birth and your current citizenship;
- A statement of why you are interested in the scholarship and what you hope to gain from the study abroad experience.