NACA Scholarship for Fall 2023 Undergraduate Semester Abroad at GT-Shenzhen
We are pleased to offer a number of $2,000 scholarships, sponsored by the National Association of Chinese-Americans (NACA), to encourage Georgia Tech undergraduate students to switch campus to GT-Shenzhen campus to study for one semester or more. The purpose is to provide assistance to students who were not originally from mainland China, an opportunity to experience Shenzhen and to learn about the Chinese culture, as well as to increase diversity on the GT-Shenzhen campus.
To be eligible, the applicant must meet the following requirements:
1. The applicant was not born in Mainland China;
2. The applicant is a current GT-Atlanta undergraduate student in good academic and disciplinary standing.
Fall 2023 application deadline: April 20, 2023 Applicants should submit a 1-page application (in .pdf format) to firstname.lastname@example.org by the application deadline.
Your application should include:
1. Your name, GTID, email, phone, major, advisor;
2. Your country of birth and your current citizenship;
3. A statement of why you are interested in the scholarship and what you hope to gain from the study abroad experience.