- Completion of the online application.
- Receipt of three recommendation letters (requested within the on-line application).
- The Graduate Record Examination (GRE) is NOT required.
- The desirable minimum GPA is 3.0/4.0, though most candidates score higher.
- The Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) is required for candidates from non-English speaking countries who have not studied in the United States for at least one year. The minimum accepted score is 100 for the internet based TOEFL exam, however most candidates should be above this score.
- A minimum overall IELTS score of 7.5 is required, with minimum section scores as follows: Reading 6.5, Listening 6.5, Speaking 6.5, Writing 5.5.
The application deadline is May 1 for Fall 2021.