- Completion of the online application.
- Receipt of three recommendation letters (requested within the on-line application).
- The Graduate Record Examination (GRE) is NOT required.
- The minimum GPA is 3.0/4.0, though most candidates score higher.
- The Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) is required for candidates from non-English speaking countries who have not studied in the United States for at least one year. The minimum accepted score is 100 on a single test for the internet based TOEFL exam, with minimum section scores of 19.
- A minimum overall IELTS score of 7.5 is required, with minimum section scores as follows: Reading 6.5, Listening 6.5, Speaking 6.5, Writing 5.5.
The application deadline is May 1 for Fall 2021.