Lodging For Students:
GT-Shenzhen offers on-campus housing.
- Room type: single / double occupancy
- Each room is facilitated with bathroom and toilet, bed, mattress, desk, chair, wardrobe, AC, water dispenser and Internet.
- You need to prepare your own bedding.
- Some rooms may have a different configuration due to design differences and renovations.
- Community lounge on 1F is designed to suit for multi-purposes, allowing student to study, discuss and take rest.
- The lounge is furnished with vending machine, fridges, microwave, fitness facilities, Foosball, board game kits.
- Laundry room: Located on 1F of dorm building with washing machines and dryers.
- Elevator: Yes
- The Shenzhen Office will send out your on-campus housing application form and other lodging info prior to the beginning of each semester via email, please keep up with your inbox.
- Only students who are enrolled in courses of a certain semester at GT-Shenzhen are eligible for on-campus housing of that semester.
- You will be required to pay for the accommodation for the full period you have applied, even if you arrive later than the start date or leave prior to the end date. Check-in time may vary each semester.
- If you are approved for on campus housing, a rent bill will be emailed to you within the first two weeks of the semester. Please follow the instructions in that email and make payments.
Lodging for guests:
If you expect visitors and need recommendations for hotels, the following are some options:
- Vienna International Hotel (Shenzhen University Town Sports Center), 3-star. This hotel is just next to our student dorm building.
- Ranz Hotel (Shenzhen Xili University Town), 3.5-star. This hotel is 5 minutes’ walk from our campus.
- Sheraton Shenzhen Nanshan, 5-star. This is a nice hotel, 10 minutes by car from our campus.